DejaVu - DVLab Video Replay Systems27.06.2020 12:58
In those difficult times DVLab didn’t stop working and now we can announce new products. One is DejaVu - DVLab Video Replay Systems:
DejaVu - DVLab Video Replay Systems
Affordable and easy-to-use solutions that allow you to implement various features of video replays: instant, slow-motion, accelerated. Simple interface and convenient functionality do not require special knowledge and skills.
The replay system can work as a stand-alone unit or can be controlled from a computer. Free “Replay Controller” Windows software is available. “Replay Controller” makes it easy to manage replays, select and edit clips, and compile playlists.
DejaVu product line can be used for:
- Live broadcasts.
- Sport competitions;
- Sport facilities - for training, as an excellent assistant for coaches and athletes;
- Dance schools, ballet studios, etc.;
- Various outdoor or indoor shows - with LED display output.
“DejaVu” allows you to record the entire length of the broadcast or event on each channel with the ability to save it on a PC (in fact, a digital video recorder).
The DejaVu line includes the following products:
1. Single channel replay system is an option for the DSC958 video switcher. Recording is done on an SSD drive (1080p50 video mode).
2. "DejaVu" Instant Replay 2RU Unit - 2 channel video replay system (optionally expandable to 4 channels), controlled from the PC with ShuttleXpress multi-media controller.
3. “DejaVu” Instant Replay System - a standalone 2 channel video replay system (optionally expandable to 4 channels) with built-in control panel and display. Can work without PC.
DejaVu video replay features:
- Supports 1080p50 video;
- 1 Gb Ethernet
- Create and delete replay clips;
- Play / Pause;
- Logo overlay on playback;
- Slow motion and Fast motion up to 5 times;
- Fast-forward/rewind when editing a clip for replay;
- Frame-by-frame forward/rewind when editing a clip for replay;
- Can play a playlist of all saved clips.
- Advanced replays management and editing from a PC.
- SSD media recording.
- The recording time depends on the capacity of the SSD.
For example, 512 GB allows you to record about 7 hours of video;
- Supports simultaneous recording and playback.