Playout HDMI_190516 Update
Updated video files and streaming data over the Internet player for TV channels.
5ASI/ASI,IP Remultiplexer is multifunctional tool for multiplexing and scrambling of MPEG transport stream. The device is designed
to use for digital cable networks, regional headends and other locations.
The purpose of the device - to extract services from each of ASI
and IP inputs streams and multiplex with another services from
any another inputs.
Remultiplexer accepts and distributes MPEG2/MPEG4 DVB-ASI signals (according to EN 50083-9, ISO/IEC 13818-1, EN 300 468 standards and recommendations).
• Regional and general multiplexing
• Remultiplexing 5ASI and 4 IP inputs stream to ASI and IP Outputs
• Expand the number of ASI inputs for other devices with ASI inputs.
• Monitoring any of inputs or outputs Program via IP output.
• Scrambling DVCrypt.
• EPG Support
• IP multicast and unicast support
• Transporting the output Stream to remote user via IP.
• Upgrade and Update via Ethernet.