New DSC958 video switcher overview.
TV industry professionals will have no difficulties with the new....
Dual Channel Encoder M25 PRO
The dual channel Encoder is intended for real time encoding of SD/HD SDI SD/HD HMDI signals into MPEG-2 SD or H.264 SD/HD format.
Each channel generates up to two TS. One of the two TS provides high resolution (1920х1080 or less) for high quality broadcasting,
the other TS provides low resolution (720x576i or less) for broadcasting to mobile devices or Internet.
The Encoder enables multiplexing of the four TS onto any of the two ASI outputs or any of the 8 IP addresses.
Built-in multiplexer: each output can be configured to carry either a Single Program Transport Stream (SPTS),
or a Multi Program Transport Stream (MPTS).The most important feature of the Encoder model M25 is the ability
to work with a Low Delay signal of up to 80 ms.
Main features:-Encoding : Real-time user selectable MPEG-2 SD or H.264 SD/HD .
All video inputs are switchable.
· 2 x HD/SD SDI with nested sound.
· 2xHD/SD HDMI with nested sound.
· 2 analog stereo entrance. (4 x XLR connector).
· SDI, HDMI with nested sound.
· 2 ASI out.
· 8 IP MPTS/SPTS outputs, UDP/RTP multicast/unicast, Ethernet 1000
· 1080i @50/60
· 1080p @50
· 576i @50
Resolution of the output signal:
1920x1080,1440x1080, 960x1080, 720x1080,1280x704,1280x768,
1024x768, 720x576, 704x576, 544x576, 480x576, 720x480, 704x480,
640x480, 544x480, 480x480, 480x256,320x224, 240x180
· MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HD/SD, MPEG-2 SD.
· VBR mode, CBR.
· Bitrate 0.5 to 15 Mbps
· Aspect Ratio SD = 4:3, HD =16:9.
· GOP Structure IPB, IBBP, IPPP.
· MPEG-1 Layer II, output level adjustable at 6/-6.7 db
· Resolution 24 bit.
· Sampling rate 48KHz.
· Bitrate 64Kbps~384Kbps.
· Signal/noise ratio 75dB.
The control interface:
· Ethernet 100 - control, set-up, upgrade.
· Ethernet 1000-Data Transfer.
Power is 12V, 2.5 A -external power supply.
Dimensions 440mmx190mmx44mm (W x D x H), rack 1U.
Weight 2.5 kg.